NW-Series particularly designed for narrow web printer parts & press wash systems, as well as printer components and fittings. Such washing systems are ideally suited for the most demanding industrial applications.
It has a totally enclosed stainless steel wash system featuring high impingement jet spray technology for optimal efficiency and versatility. This series are configured to wash both the inside and outside surfaces of narrow web printer components and a wide range of containers including pails, cans, glass jars and miscellaneous parts.
Here executes an operator can select any process option for executing selected WASH, RINSE, PURGE, and optional DRY cycle with the help of a programmable logic controller automatically.
- Connection -1″ inlet and outlet (water/solvent)
- Power -440 or 220v, 3 phase
- Dimensions -78″W x 48″D x 78″H
- Material of construction -Brushed 304 stainless steel
- Teflon fittings for solvent compatibility
- Automatic PLC control
- Digital display for setup, operation status, and fault conditions
- Interlocks for optimal safety
- Electric wash and re-circulating pumps
- Stainless steel construction