MW-Series is a popular washing system that can wash a wide variety of containers ranging from drums, big pails, cans and an assortment of items to printing press components, in both solvent and aqueous applications. The whole part or each part of the containers are placed in a series of pre-engineered cart configurations, which are then inserted in an enclosed wash chamber. Wash nozzles are located so as to wash both the interior and (optionally) exterior surfaces. A wash, pause and rinse cycle is automatically executed under the control of a programmable logic controller.
The rinse cycle can either re circulate to a clean solvent tank, or draw from a clean solvent source and discharged to the dirty solvent tanks.
- Hinged door with view window with safety switch
- Vapor tight seals to control fugitive VOC emissions
- NEMA 4 electrical components
- Air, Nitrogen or CO2 purge valve
- Exhaust port
- High pressure pump and valves to 350 PSI @ 50 gpm
- Rinse pump and valves
- Scavenger pump and valves
- Nozzle assemblies and pump (to 350 psi @ 50gpm) to wash exterior surfaces
- Air Purge for NEMA 4X Enclosure for Explosion Rating (includes all wiring)