1. What is a drum washer?
Ans: Drum washers are specially designed to wash and rinse the interior as well as the exterior of pails and drums of various size using regular water, hot water, detergent or other solutions. These equipments make the chemical and paint companies quite convenient to wash the drums easily with less time. This drum washing machine is specially designed for ink, paint, and chemical companies.
2.What are your main services?
Ans: Our main services are
- Project Management:
- Piping & Mechanical:
- Civil & Structural:
3.What are your main offers?
Ans: We offer the following services
- New Equipment Start Up Service
- We Educate You – “Train the Trainer”
- Consultative Services
4.What are your main training tools?
Ans: The two main tools are:
Manuals are supplied on a CD to every client that includes: Color Manual with pictures and detailed instructions ,Manufacturer inserts (PDF versions) with each instrument representing a bookmark. ,Allows maintenance department to easily access the specifications on each instrument within minutes and Parts list and spare part spreadsheets with customer prices and available delivery and tag ID numbers
DVD Training and Maintenance Video that explains how do you bring new team members up to speed? , how to you share information quickly and make it interesting and compelling? and how can you allow people to learn at their own pace?
5.How can I determine how clean my parts are?
Ans: Capability studies can also be conducted to ensure that the cleaning process is statistically repeatable to a specific level. View a Sample Test Report.
6.How do I tell if my ultrasonic cleaner is working right?
Ans: For critical applications and where the expertise is available, an alternative approach is to evaluate the transducer condition by measuring its capacitance and resistance and to monitor the generator power by measuring its input current, input power or output power. If the transducer characteristics are within specifications and if the generator is drawing the correct power from the AC lines or delivering the correct power to the transducers, the probability that the ultrasonic cleaner is working right is very high.
7.Why do I need to rinse parts after cleaning?
Ans: Parts properly rinsed in de-ionized water or water processed by reverse osmosis will dry completely without water spots. Rinsing can be improved by increasing water flow or by adding more cascading rinse tanks. See the paper entitled “Ten Minutes to Better Rinsing” in the technical information section of this website for additional information. Further enhancement of rinsing can be realized by adding ultrasonics to the rinse tank(s).
What are the types of drums crushers?
- Aerosol Can Crusher
- CPM-Series Drum Compactor
- VersApak Drum
Which types of drums can be crushed?
Ans:You can crush Steel and Plastic even iron.
Upto what size can we crush?
Ans:You can crush 30-gallon drums, 55-gallon drums,85-gallon drums or bigger
Do you provide 24 hour helpline service ?
Ans:You can contact on our contact detail.
What is a drum crushers?
Ans: This are the very user friendly drum processing system with which you can crush the damage and used drums.
What are the main features of VersApak Drum?
- VOC and dust filter system
- EZ-Load barrel tray
- Caster Wheels
- Liquid removal system
- Hazardous location
- Key starter
At which companies VersApak Drums are highly used?
- Manufacturing plants
- Processing Plants
- High-tech industries
- Treatment and drum disposal facilities
- Research laboratories
Tell me some popular features of Aerosol Can Crusher:
- Cylinder positioning sensors detect jams and will automatically engage an operation to release the can from the jam and discharge it.
- Life cycle counters keeps a count of how many cans have been crushed throughout the life of the equipment.
- Daily cycle counters keep track of how many cans are crushed in a day. (This may be reset as desired).
- Carbon filter change cycle counter allows you to determine when the last carbon bed was changed. A suggested set point will display a message on the screen advising you to change the carbon beds.
Can you please explain the working principal Aerosol
- Aerosol cans are loaded into the staging hopper or conveyorized staging hopper.
- The operator activates the aerosol can crusher.
- A clearing cycle is done to confirm that all residual cans left in the chamber are cleared.
- Cans are loaded from the hopper automatically and placed in the crushing chamber.
- System crushes the can.
- All residual liquid in the can is discharged into a 55 gallon drum.
What are the main application areas of Aerosol Can Crusher:
- Hazardous waste collection companies
- Large paint manufacturers
- United States Military
- Other government/municipal agencies.